share this page
KelAir Campotel has been bringing families to Camping Park Albatros for the past 8 years.
OPEN FOR EASTER
OPEN 18th April to 13th September 2014
CAMPSITE RATING: 4* OUR OPINION: 4*
• Ideal for young families • Good location for exploring • Walking distance from beach
A long established site, which has been a firm favourite with Italian holiday makers for many years, it has recently been taken over by the owners of the award winning Norcenni Girasole.
Set among high pine trees, which are a welcome relief from the warm sunshine, an 800m walk will take you to a beach of soft golden sand with beautiful views of the Bay of Baratti. There’s so much to do on this site – a game of mini golf, football or rent a bike and explore the Estrusan coastline. In the evening you can relax on your deck with a glass of the locally produced Chianti or in high season enjoy some of the on site entertainment.
- 4 Swimming pools
- Lagoon pool (Suitable for children)
- Sun Terrace
- Small water slides
See Travel tips for swimming pool regulations.
FUN & GAMES
- Children's playground
- *Table Tennis
- *Games Room
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Entertainment in high season
- *Bike Hire
- *Medical Service
- Information Point
- Shuttle bus to San Vincenzo in High Season- evenings only
- *Excursions organised. (Rome, Elba, Florence, Pisa & Sienna)
- Resident KelAir Campotel Courier
*A charge applies to some facilities
- Beach: 500m
- Horse Riding: 1km
- Tennis: 5km
- Canoeing, diving & Surfing: 5km
- Quads: 8km
- Vineyard: 8km
PLACES TO VISIT: