Travel Tips and Advice
Prepare your journey!
- If you are bringing your own car; always make sure you have it serviced a few weeks before departure
- Plan out your route a few days in advance
- The named driver must have a credit card in his/her name and the reservation must be made in their name.
- The minimum age of driver is 21yrs but may vary from country to country.
- Drivers must produce a valid Irish/UK licence, held for a least 1 year for France and Italy and 2 for Spain.
Remember it's not a race!
- When you get off the ferry or have picked up your hire car.
- There is no need to set off like a speeding bullet.
- Arrival time to the campsite is 4.00pm
- Have fun games for the kids to enjoy in the car.
- Make sure you have plenty of water & snacks to keep them satisfied.
Arrival time to the campsite is 4.00pm
- Your accommodation will not be available before this time
- Stop off & have a relaxing lunch on the way.
- If you do arrive early make sure you have a separate bag packed with all the swimsuits and towels, as you will have access to the swimming pools.
- Check with main reception regarding access to the swimming pool.
Campsite Rules & Regulations
- Remember the majority of campsites have strict rules regarding swimwear.
- Only conventional swimwear is permitted in and around swimming pools i.e. speedo or boxer swim wear
- T-shirts and shorts are not permitted
- Swimming caps may be required in Italy.
- If you arrive after 8.00pm your courier will leave a note stating where they can be found
- Should you arrive after 10.00pm be prepared to leave your vehicle in the campsite car park(at your own risk) and enter the resort by foot.