Swimming Pool Regulations
- Use of the pools are free and pools are generally not heated (unless otherwise specified). Some resorts require special bracelets to be worn in the swimming pool area at a refundable fee.
- Conventional swimwear only is permitted in and around swimming pools, i.e. Speedo or boxer swimwear. No t-shirts or shorts to be worn.
- Swimming caps may be required in Italy.
- Not all resorts have lifeguards on duty and those that do may only be present in July or August, or for a limited time during the day. We strongly advise you supervise your children at all times when they are using swimming pool/waterchutes/slides.
Waterchutes and waterslides
- Each resort will have its own regulations clearly indicated, that may relate to age, height and opening times. Pools, waterchutes and waterslides are used at the customers' own risk.