The Mercure has proven extremely popular, especially with families with small children, since its addition to the fleet.
The Mercure is our mid-comfort model of accommodation and can sleep up to five people and one child under 18 months (in a cot).
The double bedroom is quite large, with enough space to put a baby’s cot (except the Cypsela, Castell Montgri & Playa Montroig models which have a slightly smaller room. There is only a limited availability for these models in Benodet & Pachacaid).
The twin room has an overhead bunk bed for younger children. The shower room incorporates wash hand basin and W.C. The lounge area has a pull-out double bed.
CLICK HERE to view photos of Mercures
CLICK HERE to view VIRTUAL TOUR of Mercures
WHAT YOU THINK:
‘Would find it very hard to find any discrepancy with accommodation - TOP CLASS'
- 13.3ft x 24.4ft
- 325 sq ft
- Four burner hob
- Full-sized fridge-freezer
- Central living area
- Large double room with enough room for baby’s cot (except in Bénodet & Cypsela)
- Elevated wooden deck
- Full size gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture set
- Duvets, duvet covers, pillows and pillow slips
- The Mercure is especially suitable for families with small children.
- Accommodates Baby Pack.
- Max 6 people
Added features of Mercure Riviera (Spain)
- Sliding partition separating kitchen from live area
- Separate shower & toilet
- Air conditoning